The Governor’s draft budget includes $30 million in Fiscal Year 2014/15 for CalRecycle to provide financial incentives for capital investments that expand the waste management infrastructure to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. CalRecycle has scheduled a workshop to discuss proposed grant and loan programs focused on organics infrastructure, such as composting and anaerobic digestion, reducing food waste, and increased manufacturing of products with recycled content fiber, plastic or glass.
Thursday, February 6, 2014
9:00 AM – Noon
1001 I Street
Cal/EPA Building, Coastal Hearing Room
Sacramento, CA 95814Workshop Materials
• The agenda and materials for the workshop are available: http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Actions/PublicNoticeDetail.aspx?id=1138&aiid=1039
• The PowerPoint presentation will be posted closer to the workshop date.
• Please register for the webinar at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/599924049
• After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
• Audio will be available via the webinar through your computer speakers. There will be no teleconference connection.
• If you experience technical difficulties during the webinar, an alternate connection is available via webcast. Go to: http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Broadcast/
• Submit questions and comments via email before, during, and after the workshop to: GHGreductions@CalRecycle.ca.gov.
• The webinar’s Chat feature will only be monitored for technical issues during the webinar.